Where Lies Our Hope?


A woman looks at the names of missing persons at a reporting centre in the city of Kamaishi in Iwate prefecture on March 20. Many who are searching for their loved ones have experienced the painful process of feeling their hopes whittled down slowly, day by day.


A woman cries as she walks at the earthquake and tsunami devastated area in Onagawa, Miyagi Prefecture​, northern Japan, Thursday, March 31, 2011. (AP Photo/Euge​ne Hoshiko)


Natsumi Matsuno, left, and her sister Karina eat a cup of noodles served as their lunch at a shelter for the March 11 earthquake and tsunami survivors in Rikuzentak​ata, Iwate Prefecture​, Japan, on Friday, April 1, 2011. (AP Photo/Kyod​o News)


Masataka Unoura, 81, plants a tree on the ground where his house used to be, at an area devastated by the March 11 earthquake and tsunami in Rikuzentak​ata, Iwate Prefecture​, Japan, Monday, April 4, 2011. (AP Photo/Lee Jin-man)

Where lies our hope?

Our hope lies with LORD Jesus Christ and come what may, it is so good to know that we are not alone in spite of how we may feel.

As we walk by faith and stand on the promises in the Word of God, we have hope.

May the light of Jesus Christ shine bright in us and through us as we share the Good News which offers hope to the hopeless.


PSALM 23
[[A Psalm of David.]]
The LORD [is] my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou [art] with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

1 comment:

Samarpan Thorat said...

You are doing wonderful job. May God of Psalm 23 bless you abundantly.