Chief of sinners

Paul called himself, "chief of sinners" but in reality we ALL fall into that category.

Our sin separates us from God.

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

From 1 Timothy 1
12 And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;

13 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

14 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

No comments: