WHAT'S THE ANSWER?
Today a friend emailed, "It must be tough on you to have all this weigh heavily on your mind all the time. The amount of time you spend finding all this must be overwhelming and demoralizing. How do we trudge along our way with so many obstacles in our path but still manage to lead somewhat good lives without any injuries?"

Yeah, the news is bad for sure and in the past, I simply looked the other way when I heard/read about it.

However, now I realize that behaviour has probably added to the mess in which we find ourselves.

But what can be done??

Is there a solution?

I mean we each could try to be a little nicer or more honest, but is that enough?

The problem goes deeper but there is a solution. Check this out & let me know what you think: http://www.livingwaters.com/good/001.shtml

No comments: