SILENT NO MORE
Why are people bothered that I talk about what they call "conspiracy theories" but what I call the truth? My desire is to know the truth and not get stuck or bogged down along the way, thus my continued research. It's a lot like peeling an onion - there seems to always be one more layer to peel. And the more I know about this stuff, the less scary it is and the better I can pray. The Lord Jesus Christ is much BIGGER than it all anyway, so I'm not worried nor distracted; I simply put my trust in Him each day, every day.

The love of money is the root of all evil, so that and lust for power I believe are the main motivations for the wicked to do what they do - no big surprises there - but my main concern is I don't want to be deceived nor deceive others. This is why I want to know what's really going on and share it with others. However, it seems others don't want to know. I feel that most people are like a frog sitting in a pot of water on the stove - it is quite comfortable so why move. However, the flame is on and the water is gradually getting a little warmer each day and if the frog doesn't jump out in time, it will die.

Read what a German pastor said after WW2: "First they came for the Communists, and I didn’t speak up, because I wasn’t a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn’t speak up, because I wasn’t a Jew. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn’t speak up, because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that time there was no one left to speak up for me." (Martin Niemoller, German pastor, 1945)

No comments: