BE BOLD! BE STRONG! FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD IS WITH YOU!
Today while praying for missionary friends in Thailand, the words of an old praise song were going through my head:
Be bold! Be strong! For the Lord your God is with you!
Be bold! Be strong! For the Lord your God is with you!
I am not afraid! I am not dismayed!
'Cause I'm walking in faith and victory!
Come on and walk in faith and victory!
For the Lord, your God is with you!
(by Morris Chapman)
Yes, we are in a battle, but JESUS is BIGGER than the battle! PRAISE GOD because we are exactly where we are supposed to be and the LORD OUR GOD IS WITH US! Hallelujah and thank You, Father, that Your grace is sufficient because just like Paul when he begged You 3 times to remove the thorn in his flesh (2 Cor 12), Jesus said each time: "My gracious favor is all you need. My power works best in your weakness." Then Paul said, "So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may work through me. Since I know it is all for Christ's good, I am quite content with my weaknesses and with insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong." May we each today be bold, be strong, and be blessed in JESUS!

DEUTSCH
SEI KÜHN! SEI STARK! DENN DER HERR DEIN GOTT IST MIT DIR!
Heute gingen mir, während ich für Missionsfreunde in Thailand gebetet habe, die Worte eines alten Lobpreisliedes durch den Kopf:
Sei kühn! Sei stark! Denn der Herr, dein Gott, ist mit Dir!
Sei kühn! Sei stark! Denn der Herr, dein Gott, ist mit Dir!
Hab doch keine Angst! Und verzweifle nicht!
Geh im Glauben und im Sieg!
Geh im Glauben und im Sieg!
Denn der Herr, dein Gott, ist mit Dir!
(von Morris Chapman)
Ja, wir sind in einem Kampf, aber JESUS ist GRÖßER als der Kampf! GEPRIESEN SEI GOTT, weil wir genau da sind, wo wir sein sollen und der HERR, UNSER GOTT, IST MIT UNS! Halleluja und danke, Vater, daß deine Gnade ausreichend ist, weil, so wie bei Paulus, als er drei mal bat, daß der Dorn aus seinem Fleisch genommen werde (2.Korinther 12), Jesus jedes mal sagte: "Meine Gnade genügt dir, denn meine Kraft kommt in Schwachheit zur Vollendung." Dann sagte Paulus: " Sehr gerne will ich mich nun vielmehr meiner Schwachheiten rühmen, damit die Kraft Christi bei mir wohne . Deshalb habe ich Wohlgefallen an Schwachheiten, an Mißhandlungen, an Nöten, an Verfolgungen, an Ängsten um Christi willen; denn wenn ich schwach bin, dann bin ich stark." Mögen wir alle heute kühn, stark und gesegnet in JESUS sein!

No comments: