THE FAITHFUL PROTECTION OF THE LORD!
A few days ago while walking to the Memorial Church in Kudamm where Bianka & I sometimes with others have been evangelizing, I noticed a feather on the sidewalk. Then as Bianka and were talking about the spiritual significance of feathers, I saw two more & I told her. Then she said, "Look, there's another one!" as we both saw a very small one floating down between us while we walked. We laughed with joy being reminded that wherever we go, the LORD IS WITH US and we can TRUST HIM TO PROTECT US - fear is so unnecessary! HALLELUJAH! Last night we went to the Teen Challenge cafe located in one of Berlin's oldest "red light" districts. We shared the love of Jesus with several prostitutes and drug addicts through prayer, music and preaching - the LORD ministered to us all! Now today, we are again going to Kudamm to evangelize. May the LORD open the ears of these people and lift the veil to they can received FREEDOM through the message of the CROSS in Jesus name. Amen. "Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. This I declare of the LORD: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I am trusting him. For he will rescue you from every trap and protect you from the fatal plague. He will shield you with his wings. He will shelter you with his feathers. His faithful promises are your armor and protection. Do not be afraid of the terrors of the night, nor fear the dangers of the day, nor dread the plague that stalks in farkness, nor the disaster that strikes at midday. Though a thousand fall at your side, though ten thousand are dying around you, these evils will not touch you." (from Psalm 91)

No comments: